Keeping your information safe
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we strictly adhere to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
How we collect and use the information we receive from you
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this website from time to time without user submission;
IP address (automatically collected), web browser type and version (automatically collected), operating system (automatically collected), a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Stylografik for 5 years .
When you place an order, we need to know certain information. To fulfil orders we need to know your name, e-mail address, telephone number and full delivery address and billing address. We store this information securely so that it makes your online shopping quick, and effective. It also allows us to contact you should anything untoward happen with your order.
If you place an order for goods our third party payment provider may require additional personal information in order to process such payment (e.g. your home address, credit/debit card details, telephone number). Please note that this information is not collected or stored by us. The relevant third party payment provider should set out the terms on which they are collecting such data at the time you make the payment.
We strongly recommend that you do not email an order to us containing credit card information, because most email is sent un-encrypted and so is not secure.
How we use your information
Your personal information will then be used by us (including our: employees; agents; subcontractors; members of our group; resellers) to provide you with the goods you ordered and from time to time to communicate with you on any matter relating to the provision of the goods
Please note that we and our resellers may also use the information you provide to us for the following purposes:
· to monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing our website and the services we provide via our website. Please note that any such statistics and/or information provided to third parties will be made on a confidential basis and will not include information that can be used to identify any individual;
· to support, improve and develop our business in general;
· to contact you for your views on our website, our services and our business in general; and/or
If you would prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information) from us please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law. This does not include any affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
How safe is your information?
Protecting your security and privacy is extremely important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. Our website is protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Please note that we may need to disclose your personal information where we:
· are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or
· need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organisations and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· Important information about "cookies"
· A cookie is a small piece of information which is automatically created by our website on your computer. Please note that cookies are harmless to your computer. Cookies are a useful way of remembering the choices you have previously made while visiting our website.
· Please note that if you set your computer to not accept cookies, there may be certain features/areas on our website that you may not be able to use. It may be necessary to have cookies enabled in order to purchase good from the Website.
Third party websites
Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access the Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
Changes to this Policy
Stylografik Ltd reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
Copyright of all design work is retained by Stylografik Ltd including copy, concepts, ideas, proofs and illustrations (unless specifically released in writing).
Any artwork that is not copyright of Stylografik will be credited, where possible, if you feel you deserve a credit on this site please get in touch.
Anyone intending to copy or make use of materials on this site must check with us beforehand. Permission must be obtained in writing from Stylografik and kept for future reference.
Ask first, we are happy to help.